This week, the Taos town council will discuss moving back the Camino Fiesta subdivision appeal to the next meeting. The county commissioners will meet about behavioral health on Tuesday and hold a retreat on Thursday.
Town of Taos:
- Town of Taos Regular Council Meeting: Tuesday, March 9 at 4 p.m.
- The council will discuss and possibly approve a resolution that would allow the hiring of Jeremiah Martinez to the Public Works Department. He is the son of Joseph Martinez, who also works for the Public Works Department, and the resolution would allow the hiring of a direct family member.
- There will also be a public hearing where the town will discuss and possibly approve moving the 49-lot Camino Fiesta Subdivision appeal to the next meeting on April 27.
- The meeting can be streamed live by going to taosgov.com, then Homepage>Agendas and Minutes>Public Meetings-Live & Archive.
- Taos County Board of Commissioners Behavioral Health Services Meeting: Thursday, April 15 at 9 a.m.
- The commissioners will meet with Neal Bowen, PhD, Director of the Behavioral Health Services Division.
- Taos County Board of Commissioners “Retreat”: Tuesday, April 13 at 9 a.m.
- Red River Park and Recreation Committee Meeting: Tuesday, April 13 at 9 a.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/83735873469?pwd=UUlwMFhUcVRnMnlZbUVCVFRXLzhuZz09.
- Red River Public Safety Committee Meeting, Tuesday, April 13 at 10 a.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/88584001417?pwd=bjU4Q3RrSUNnSW12bjdEK2RpRUtpUT09.
- Red River Economic Development Committee and Lodgers Tax Advisory Board Meeting: Tuesday April 13 at 11 a.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/85168339290?pwd=cFl3eG94Rk1RUHQzNkM2MnBwU2Vtdz09.
- Red River Public Works & Recycling Committee Meeting: Tuesday, April 13 at 5 p.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/83528592338?pwd=dHRON2lvY2NVbmdkdmptaTRJQnFrZz09.
- Angel Fire Village Council Regular Meeting: Tuesday, April 13 at 5:30 p.m.
- The council will discuss and possibly approve a change to a resolution that would allow people to drive ATV’s and other quad vehicles on paved roads operated by the village.
- The council will also discuss and possibly approve an ordinance authorizing a general obligation bond sale in the amount of $2 million.
- To register to attend the meeting, go to attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5677187966719047181. After registering, attendees will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join the meeting.
- Questa Village Council Regular Meeting: Tuesday, April 13 at 6 p.m.
- The council will hear a presentation regarding the Questa Municipal Airport project, the Cabresto Road Waterline project, the Questa public library expansion update, and a Questa business park project update.
- To join the meeting, go to global.gotomeeting.com/join/460139325, or call (866) 899-4679 and enter passcode 441-360-789.
- To submit comments or ask questions, email interim administrator Renee Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Ski Valley: NONE
School Districts: NONE