Taos goes over CARES Act expenditure and Questa discusses waste
Town of Taos Council Regular Meeting: Tuesday Nov. 24 at 4 p.m.
- The Town Council will discuss how the money from the federal CARES Act funds have been spent, as well as ratify the purchase of two new police cars for the Taos Police Department.
- View the livestream on the Town of Taos website at www.taosgov.com, then go to Homepage>Agendas and Minutes>Public Meetings-Live & Archive)
- To publicly comment, send an email to email@example.com.
Questa Village Regular Council Meeting: Tuesday Nov. 24 at 6 p.m.
- The Questa Village Council will hear from the public about any proposed amendments to the Questa Water and Sewer Ordinance.
- Join the virtual meeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/446768957 or calling (866) 899-4679 and entering meeting code 446-768-957.
Village of Angel Fire Council Meeting: scheduled for Nov. 24 is CANCELLED.
Village of Taos Ski Valley Regular Council Meeting: Tuesday Nov. 24 at 2 p.m.
- The Taos Ski Valley Village Council will hear updates from various committees, including the Planning & Zoning and Public Safety committees. They will also discuss and potentially approve the mayor’s executive order for safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID during the ski season.
- The meeting will be livestreamed via zoom here: us02web.zoom.us/j/87346094705?pwd=MzBZZWM4dUFDNFNaOTFSbytnZWJWUT09, using passcode 077093.
- To comment publicly, email firstname.lastname@example.org.