This week, just the Taos County Board of Commissioners and the Village of Taos Ski Valley hold meetings.
- Taos County Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting: Tuesday, April 6 at 9 a.m.
- The commissioners will hear presentations regarding the “Refuse Alcohol to Minors” campaign and Rocky Mountain Youth Corp projects.
- They will discuss and potentially approve a resolution to purchase a new fire apparatus for the San Cristobal Fire District, as well as a resolution authorizing and intercept agreement by the NM Finance Authority, the North Central Regional Transit District, Taos County, and the NM Taxation and Revenue Department.
- The commission will also vote on a number of budget resolutions.
- Members of the public wishing to participate can do so by calling 1-872-240-3311 and entering Meeting ID: 607-505-757. The public can also join the meeting at: www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join-meeting ID: 607-505-757. For any questions regarding joining the meeting, please contact Anissa Arrambide at email@example.com.
Taos Ski Valley:
- Public Safety Committee Meeting: Monday, April 5 at 10 a.m.
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting: Monday April 5 at 11 a.m.
- To view the meetings, go to http://www.vtsv.org/zoom-meetings/.
Town of Taos: NONE
Red River: NONE
Angel Fire: NONE
School Districts: NONE