This week, only Taos County and Questa Independent School District hold meetings. The county P&Z will have a public hearing about a new RV Park near the Taos County Club, and the County Commissioners will vote on several resolutions.
- Taos County Planning Commission Regular Meeting: Monday, May 3 at 10 a.m.
- There will be a public hearing about a requested Special Use Permit (SUP) by Alex Abeyta of Abeyta Engineering for the development of the ‘Desert Flower Camping Resort’ along County Road 110, out near the Rio Grande Gorge and the Taos County Club.
- To view the live meeting, go to taoscounty.org, click on Meetings and Agendas, then click ‘In Progress’.
- Taos County Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting: Tuesday, May 4 at 9 a.m.
- There will be a discussion and possible approval of a Master Good Neighbor Agreement between the county and the Carson National Forest to help with forest, watershed, and rangeland restoration services.
- There will also be discussion and possible action regarding a notice to withdraw membership from the Regional Coalition of LANL Communities Joint Powers Agreement.
- The commissioners will also discuss several ordinances: one that will set fees for collection and recycling of recyclable materials (no action will be taken); another sponsoring a transportation project fund application for Blueberry Hill Road; and a third sponsoring a transportation project fund application for Pilar Bridge.
- There will also be a number of budget approvals and adjustments.
- Members of the public wishing to participate can do so by calling 1-872-240-3311 and entering Meeting ID: 607-505-757. The public can also join the meeting at: gotomeeting.com/meeting/join-meeting ID: 607-505-757. For any questions regarding joining the meeting, please contact Anissa Arrambide at email@example.com.
Taos Ski Valley:
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting: Monday, May 3 at 1 p.m.
- To view the meeting, go to http://www.vtsv.org/zoom-meetings/.
- Taos Ski Valley Master Development Plan Virtual Forum: Tuesday, May 4 at 5:30 p.m.
- Taos Ski Valley will present concepts proposed in the upcoming 2021 Master Development Plan with the US Forest Service.
- To watch the virtual forum, click the link HERE.
- Questa Independent School District Board Meeting: Tuesday, May 4 at 6 p.m.
- To view the meeting, go to us02web.zoom.us/j/2925800219?PWD=CKJABMXPTUDHZVRPRW5KRNKWY21NZZ09.
Town of Taos:
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting: CANCELLED
Red River: NONE
Angel Fire: NONE