This week, just the Taos County Board of Commissioners will hold a meeting. They will discuss several grant agreements and repairs to county roads.
- Taos County Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting: Tuesday, July 20 at 9 a.m.
- Approval and acceptance of several grant agreements, including for fire trucks for San Cristobal Fire Department, an ambulance for Taos County, vehicles for the Sheriff’s Office and more.
- Discussion only regarding the adoption of a new Taos County Lodger’s Tax Ordinance.
- Discussion and possible approval of contracts El Rito Road and Hondo Seco Road.
- The meeting can be streamed live by going to https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join-meeting and entering Meeting ID: 607-505-757, or by calling (872) 240-3311 and entering Meeting ID: 607-505-757
Town of Taos: NONE
Angel Fire: NONE
Taos Ski Valley: NONE
Red River: NONE