This week, the county board of commissioners will discuss a new affordable housing plan and possible cannabis land use regulations. The town of Taos and other municipalities hold other, smaller meetings.
Town of Taos:
- Lodger’s Tax Advisory Board Meeting: Wednesday (July 21) 9:30 a.m. at Town Council Chambers, 120 Civic Plaza Drive.
- There will be reports from the Finance and Tourism departments and the Marketing committee.
- Taos County Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting: Tuesday (July 20) at 9 a.m., virtual (see link below).
- Presentation regarding the Taos County Education Snapshot.
- Discussion and possible approval of a resolution adopting the Taos County Affordable Housing Plan to establish an affordable housing ordinance and focus on the issue in the county.
- Discussion only of possible changes to the county Land Use Regulations to include regulations on cannabis production, cannabis manufacturing, cannabis retailing and other cannabis related activities.
- To join the meeting, go to gotomeeting.com/meeting/join-meeting and entering Meeting ID: 607-505-757, or call (872) 240-3311, enter Meeting ID: 607-505-757
- Village of Angel Fire Special Council Meeting: Tuesday (July 20) at 1 p.m. in person, at Village Hall, 3388 Mountain View Blvd.
- The village will declare July 20 as Rogers Lanon “Short Pants” Day. The public is invited to attend.
Taos Ski Valley:
- Village Council Regular Meeting: Tuesday (July 20) at 2 p.m., virtual.
- Information on how to join the meetings can be found at vtsv.org/zoom-meetings/.
- Red River Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting: Tuesday (July 20) at 10 a.m., virtual.
- To join the meeting, go to us02web.zoom.us/j/88915272223