This week Red River holds their five monthly meetings on Tuesday and Questa discusses a director for the North Central Regional Transit District.
- Red River Park and Recreation Committee Meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 9 a.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/86067490140?pwd=SllPV3ZjNFRCQWJ5NkV0WTFiSzYxdz09 and entering Meeting ID: 860 6749 0140
- Red River Public Safety Committee Meeting, Tuesday Jan. 12 at 10 a.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/84210506308?pwd=K2prVmY4ZEI4MFJ4eW9pZ3BRT25ndz09 and entering Meeting ID: 842 1050 6308
- Red River Economic Development Committee and Lodgers Tax Advisory Board Meeting: Tuesday Jan. 12 at 11 a.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/81691601525?pwd=aFNHbnZ0L0d1RlFPTnVaUTI1b3pCdz09 and entering Meeting ID: 816 9160 1525
- Red River Public Works & Recycling Committee Meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 5 p.m.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/86181721280?pwd=U1RqOWhnSjNxNGp3UEJOcTR2QXVyUT09 and entering Meeting ID: 861 8172 1280
- Red River Planning and Zoning Committee Meeting: Thursday, Jan. 14 at 10 a.m.
- The committee will discuss the renewal of a conditional use permit allowing Red River RV Park to rent ROV’s/UTV’s.
- Join this meeting by going to us02web.zoom.us/j/82414229323?pwd=ODRUOElraXJjLzFLOTdpdWdIeU1EUT09 and entering Meeting ID: 824 1422 9323
- Angel Fire Village Council Regular Meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- The council will discuss an order of potable water tanks.
- The council will also hold a second public hearing to discuss and potentially approve a new R-7 zoning ordinance to allow for new single family homes.
- The public can register to attend the meeting by going to attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6054776749560821005. After registering, attendees will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join the meeting.
- Questa Village Council Regular Meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 6:00 p.m.
- The council will discuss and appoint a director for the North Central Regional Transit District.
- To participate in the meeting, go to global.gotomeeting.com/join/885379525 or call (877) 309 2073 and enter code 885-379-525.
Town of Taos: NONE
Taos County: NONE
Taos Ski Valley:
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting: CANCELLED
Taos Municipal Schools: NONE
Peñasco Independent School District: NONE
Questa Independent School District: NONE