Although it’s a slower week for public meetings, there is one that is sure to bring in comments from several different voices.
Monday (Nov. 2):
Village of Taos Ski Valley Planning and Zoning: Nov. 2 at 1:00 p.m.
- The Ski Valley Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular meeting, and discuss the possibility of adopting the Village Wildland Interface Ordinance, and have a public hearing to approve a new residence on Twining Rd.
- To join the meeting via Zoom, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or try calling (575) 776-8220
Tuesday (Nov. 3):
Questa Independent School District: Tuesday at 6 p.m.
Questa will hold its regular school board meeting where they plan to recognize Mrs. Kathy Gonzales for years of service to the district, as well as discuss several fiscal items.
The public can join by calling (669) 900-9128, or by joining online at us02web.zoom.us/j/2925800219?pwd-ckjabmxptudhzvrprw5krnkwy21nzz09, using the meeting ID: 292 580 0219, and password: 255636
Wednesday (Nov. 4):
Town of Taos Planning and Zoning: Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- The committee will discuss an application submitted to build Camino Fiesta, a 49 lot subdivision for multi-family residences on 15.7 acres on Paseo Del Pueblo Norte across from Cid’s Food Market, and next to the nonprofit Not Forgotten Outreach farm.
- The public can join the meeting by sending an email to email@example.com with a request to speak on the Zoom call. Emails requesting public comment should be submitted sooner than later. If there are questions during the meeting, the public can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and have their emails read aloud.
- The meeting can be streamed live by going to taosgov.com, then Homepage>Agendas and Minutes>Public Meetings-Live & Archive.
Moreno Valley Unified School District: Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- Moreno Valley will hold a Superintendent’s Student District Advisory Meeting;
- The public can join the meeting by calling (951) 571-7500